INVEST IN THE MOST EFFICIENT MINING SYSTEM OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES IN THE MARKET

Protect your digital assets from market volatility by obtaining a passive income of up to 15% per month when investing in DUNE Smart mining.

ICO Has Ended

Total Supply

Only 11,000,000 DUNE Total Supply. The objective of the ICO is to raise a maximum of $8,500,000 to be able to carry out the project in a viable and complete manner, the owners of DUNE are greatly benefited for it. An exorbitant amount of existing currencies was not developed.

Purchasing of DUNE

The purchase of a DUNE token will be made with Ethereum or Bitcoin, whose quotation will depend on the market price at the time of purchase. The minimum investment will be $50 and the maximum investment per user will be $10,000 to give the opportunity to the largest number of people to participate in the project. Withdrawals will be available during the entire ICO phase.

Ecosystem

We have the professionals in each of their fields working together to enhance earnings by improvement of both software and hardware. We aim to create products that have cash flows generated in every aspect, thus allowing a very financially sound ecosystem, with our ultimate goal of being to create a cryptocurrency that has a dividend and one that is fungible.

Long Term Reward

The token holders will be rewarded with dividends of profit sharing in the form of Ethereum. We hope that in this way, a long term source of income will be available to our token holders, therefore also increasing the capital value of our tokens itself.

Distribution

WATCH VIDEO

The distribution of the Token sale capital will be balanced and viable for the DUNE project to work properly. However, the total number of tokens available for sale is 11,000,000 and will be put on sale in the ICO phase.

  • 5% is for Research and Development
  • 5% is for Legal Support and Administrator Expenses
  • 4% Marketing
  • 4% Team
  • 82% Mining and Infrastructure

A few reasons why everyone will choose DUNE.

Fast Transaction

Transactions on DUNE takes place within seconds. 100 times faster than Bitcoin.

Low Fees

Transaction fees are so low that they won't affect you. We charge below moderate.

Private

Transactions are P2P.

Secured

Your account is secured with us.

Reliable

Our system runs smoothly

Simple

It's easy to use.

The wallet would allow users to track their transactions in real time via it’s platform.
For security/authentication/encryption features:

  • Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
  • Domain validated Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Certificates
  • Multi signature wallet
  • SMS Validation/authentication
  • Secure Private Crypto Key

How DUNE Holders Make Money?

DUNE Smart Mining

DUNE achieves two very important objectives in the sector of cryptocurrency mining, low operating costs and 100% renewable energy use, this is achieved thanks to our strategic location in Iceland where its cold climate and its production of ecological energy make possible achieve these objectives.

If you want to invest in DUNE Smart mining, you must buy DUNE coin (DUNE) taking advantage of the discounts of the ICO phase of up to 50%. As soon as the project starts, you can deliver your coins for life and receive benefits in ETHEREUM of up to 15% per month.





The mining production will be distributed 80% less the cost of electricity, maintenance, facilities and personnel, to investors in proportion to the capital invested. The remaining 20% will be used for the purchase of more mining equipment, transportation and installation so that the project has a continuous expansion during the coming years.

You can terminate coin staking anytime and send all your coin with interest to exchange platform or web wallet.



Vission



We Offer Special bonus rates for leaders and people with good performance.

Please contact us now by email at info@dunemining.pro for more information.




ROADMAP

Join DUNE Smart mining. This is the future of smart mining.